Raising up a child is not that easy as most parents think it to be. You need to take extra care of all little things, as these little things are what will shape the future of your kid. One of the most crucial decision that parents have to make during the early years of their children is to select a preschool. Selecting a preschool in Singapore is a very difficult decision and without proper know how and research, you may end up selecting the wrong one.
Factors to consider before selecting a preschool in Singapore
Your choice for preschool education in Singapore should consider a lot of factors, some of which are listed below:
- Location – Before enrolling your child into a preschool, the first thing that you have to think of is the location. The school should not be much far from your residence, so that you don’t leave your child spending a good amount of time in coming and going to school.
- Budget – You need to decide what will be your budget for the preschool. It is true that money is a secondary issue when it comes to your child’s education, but still all of us have our limits and you need to know yours.
- Quality – You need to find a preschool that is really good. The preschool should have excellent staff who takes proper care of children. The school should be safe and clean, and should also have a good ratio of staff to students. Most of all, the most important thing is that your child should feel comfortable in the school.
- Facilities – The school should have different kinds of facilities like a playground for kids. They should also provide facilities for co-curricular activities for all round development of children.
- License – The school should be licensed for its activities. That is a good way to check the credibility of a school. You should not enroll your school in a preschool that is not licensed by proper authorities.
The above mentioned factors are just a few among many that you should take into consideration before selecting a pre school for your kid. The initial schooling years are very crucial in shaping the future of your kid. Therefore, you cannot afford to make any mistake in that. You can also use the internet to read reviews about the preschool that you are putting your kid into.